Wednesday, August 13, 2008

...from time to time ...time is always few!

blade runner...

few days ago i've bought (director's cut) blade runner...
and it's surely ...still on my "top ten" list!

(So... let's have some lines...)

Tyrell: We began to recognize in them a strange obsession. After all, they are emotionally inexperienced, with only a few years in which to store up the experiences which you and I take for granted. If we gift them with a past, we create a cushion or a pillow for their emotions, and consequently, we can control them better.
Deckard: Memories! You're talking about memories!
...

Pris: I think, Sebastian, therefore I am.
...

Deckard: Shakes? Me too. I get 'em bad. It's part of the business.
Rachael: I'm not in the business... I *am* the business.

...

Tyrell: Would you... like to be upgraded?
Roy: I had in mind something a little more radical.
Tyrell: What... what seems to be the problem?
Roy: ...Death!
Tyrell: Death... ah, well... that's a little out of my jurisdiction. You...
Roy: I want more life, fucker!

...

Roy: ...all those moments will be lost in time, ...like tears in the rain.


Anyway: ...time to ...Live!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home